Friday, December 3, 2010

Hi Everyone!

Ok.  So I actually have some friends that don't have a Facebook page.  I know, crazy right?!  That's ok, we still love them.  :o)


Anyway, due to many requests, I have started a "website" so to speak so I can share my baking and photos with non Facebook friends.  I figured a blog was the easiest.  So here we go!  


I will try to upload pics soon, but I have to finish this school semester first.  


A little bit about me...


I am a busy wife & mom to 3 beautiful children. I work full time, go to school for Nursing, and love to bake!  

5 comments:

  1. hey girl congrats!! now i just need to find out how to follow??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! You should be able to click follow at the top I think. I can add you to the email list also, so when I post you get an email or I think you can somehow subscribe to that as well. I am still learning how this all works, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wait...looks like you click on follow over to the right, under the pic of the strawberry cupcakes. :o)

    ReplyDelete